Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

Keep Learning

"Sometimes, we make the right choice for the wrong reason. And sometimes we make the wrong choice for the right reason. In truth, there is no wrong or right in this life.. All of it is a lesson which bring us to where we need to be, for what we need to learn"... 
Yes, I've learned a lot this year... I learned that things don't always turn the way I planned, or the way I think they should. And I've learned that there are things that go wrong that don't always get fixed or get put back together the way they were before. I've learned that I can get through bad times and keep looking for better ones, as long as I have people who I love... 
In this year, I've endured, I've broken, I've known hardship, I've lost myself. But here I stand, still moving forward, growing stronger each day. I'll never forget the harsh lessons in my life because they made me stronger and I'll always believe that difficult roads often lead to beautiful destination. If a flower can teach themselves how to bloom after winter passes, so can I. 
In the end, I'll always place all my hope in Allah, because I trust the Best of Planners in my life . I won't rush anything, because when the time is right, it will happen.. always trust the wait, embrace the uncertainty, enjoy the beauty of becoming.. when nothing is certain, anything is possible :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment