Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Math

I'm one of the students at Medical Faculty Airlangga University who love math, I love Math so much ... I can't explain how much I missed it after I received in college ..

Logarithms, algebra, trigonometry, etc..


The first time I love this subject is when I meet one of mathematics teacher in Junior High School 26 Surabaya named Mr Drs Adi Soedarijanto MPd...

 He was known as 'killer teacher', everyone says he likes angry with the students when they're not able to do some exercises in front of the class, but I think.. he is the most AMAZING teacher I've ever had ! He could finish the most difficult exercises perfectly. I like the way he did it, simple and clear .... PERFECT! I wanna be like him, I learn more and more every day about math, I do a lot of exercises everyday ...
Finally .. He always choose me to do math exercise on the whiteboard, until I got my first '100' in the exam <3
Although I never meet this subject again, I'll always love you math :')

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment